Thursday, March 19, 2009

new lamb!

It is spring! I am a foster mommy! Minwawe Tassell just had her first lamb yesterday at Allena's farm. A lovely moorit and white smirslet sokket EWE!!!!
I am sooooo happy.
Still watching here.....but I am glad everything went well with Tassell, and her new shepherd.
I hope I haven't missed any others new lambs....if I did....Congratulations! and happy spring. Still trying to get a new roof on the old house. It no longer looks like it's roof is made of swiss cheese.
Peeps

1 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Blogger heritagehomesteader said...

Hi there! We bought a ram named Minwawe Frosty...are you his "mom?" I may be looking for another ram soon....will you have any ram-lambs available?

I guess I'd better see where you live first!!! :)

Sincerely
Shanna Duck
Duck Mini Farm
Gilmer, TX

 

Post a Comment

<< Home