Thursday, April 12, 2007

spring is coming?











Well, I have been hearing about terrible weather. I'm sorry everyone. I sure hope this cold breaks soon. We got up in the 50's today. Seems that should be warm....but it was still cloudy and windy. I let all the rest of the lambs out....but had to put some back in pens this afternoon since the lambs were shivering.




I did take some photos, and I do have lambs for sale. I have absolutely no idea why this program prints two photos....but oh well.

3 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

I have NEVER seen face markings like those on the last lamb! How striking! If it's a ram, is his name Zorro, or the Lone Ranger?

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Kim Nikolai said...

How about Batman?

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Ebonwald Cardigans said...

I LOVE that sleeping beauty girl. tell me how you got that facial marking! Adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home