Thursday, August 31, 2006

I'm thinking

Silly me, I have nothing to say.
Would you believe it?
I haven't finished worming yet...I haven't finished shots yet, I haven't finished my rug, I haven't halter trained my sheep. I have book work up the you-know-where to do.
I have sheep to deliver, I have sheep to pick up, I have clients who need sheep, I have other breeder's clients, who need sheep.
Then there are the dishes, the dog fur in the corners of the floor, the tuna fish from this morning, when the dog scared the cats and they ran over the dishes throwing them upside down.
I need to bathe the dogs....pick junk off the sheep, put ear tags in....and drive through three states.
Maybe Monday, I can take some time off.
Maybe by then I'll have something to say....but don't hold your breath.

1 Comments:

At 5:38 AM, Blogger Nancy K. said...

Hi Mary Ellen! You are a VERY busy lady!! If you get over in my 'neck of the woods, you're always welcome to stop in and "rest".
;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home