Monday, August 14, 2006

things I like about missouri


Just a note, to show you the friend building it's web over my bags of wool. Fortunately, I didn't look in the bags holding this pretty web up....

I won't show you any photos of the snake the cats were playing with....we disposed of that one.
Happy looking in the barn!!!!

I have been told that this little spider is called a golden orb weaver, by my daughter who just saw some in the weeds....I did break the web of another one working away in my barn....when I pulled a bale of hay yesterday. Fortunately that one didn't get in my hair either.

2 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Karen said...

I'm still waiting for the part about the things you like about Missouri. Heehee. I wonder what kind of spider it is...

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Oops, I'm a dork. A common yellow garden spider...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home