Friday, August 18, 2006

what am I doing?


Actually, I ask that alot during the day....but most of the time it is just age-related memory.
I did get to see part of the Indiana AGM and their state fair....I didn't see the big pig. Sorry.
There were 150 Shetlands registered....a nice turn-out from lots of local breeders...and some from a ways.
I heard both talks about color....ask me anything....ha ha ha.
I did about 20 cdt shots this morning...that's really late for me, but it has been too hot to chase anyone for a while.
We have some grass growing, maybe more rain this weekend...and maybe not. But I do have grass growing where I didn't think there were roots left.
I have to catch and pen the girls for the Jefferson show....none of them have been on a halter yet...at least the boys like to be on one...they can eat in the back yard while I hold on.
I'm just about to the point of starting my rug....maybe....I'll let you know later today....also a ha ha. I figure stringing the warp is the biggest part...right?
How about "rug in a bag"? "Perfect rug kit"? "Rug thoughts"? "Tied with a string"?"Trashed"?
OK...I'll try.
Bo

2 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger Nancy K. said...

Welcome home!

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Pat Dolan said...

So tell us more about rug making... I'm guessing that it's quite a bit different from the rug hooking that I have done. Is it more like weaving?
Your pal in NJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home