Tuesday, April 01, 2008

wet and wetter











I understand the upper midwest is having problems with snow and rain too....I hope it stops soon. We need some spring weather.
Thankfully, the sun is shining today.
First.....Dramatic photo of Rapunzel. She is likely a dark brown, from Ridinghood and Minwawe Pan. She had twin spotted rams this year....doesn't everyone?
Rapunzel is calm and friendly.

Then we have a picture of Magnolia and her twin ram lambs....they look just like mom. Mom is also looking for a new home. She leans toward spotted genetics...maybe you can tell.

This bottom picture, is a photo of Bejig, She has a lovely long fleece with curly tips. I kept her specifically for her fleece. She does have a big white spot ram lamb and a black ewe lamb....Bejig is looking for a hair cut and a new home. She might want to bring a lamb or two with her.

I had some photos of our new lake....it is in the pasture with the lambs....figures. They seem to have gotten lost. We had the road grader out this afternoon....not bad enough to have flooding across the low water crossings. We also had three trees down.....hopefully, by tomorrow all will be normal....whatever that is.

I am scheduling trips with sheep....if you need one or a few...let me know....maybe I'm coming to your area too. Thanks so much to those who are working with me to find homes for these pretty girls. We'll work on the boys later.




3 Comments:

At 5:19 AM, Blogger Rayna said...

I want them ALL! :D

<3
Bubbles

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Deb said...

You have gorgeous lambs! Wish I lived closer - I'd love to give a home to some of your sheep.

Deb
Tylerfarm
Maine

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger A Jackson said...

Mary,
I would like to buy a ewe or two that is spotted. Lambs or dams is ok.

Can you email me?

allena at thethreeringranch dot com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home