Sunday, March 30, 2008

more sheep











These are a few more girls and lambs looking for a home.
Top, Prancer has twin ram lambs, they of course look like mom...black and white.
Second photo is of Di si do....she is two now and expecting her first lamb. Do si do hangs around with the other ewes who look black and white....kind of like chickens I guess. The white looking ewe is Marshmello, she, I belive is also expecting....she is smaller and goes out of her way to be friendly....she promises not to eat much....and thinks she is too young to stop breeding, even tho her shepherd loves her.
Last photo is powderpuff....I believe she is AgAa...this is her first ram lamb at age two.....also very small, powderpuff has proven to be an attentive mom....I haven't checked to see if her lamb is Ag....but I bred this lamb for fleece quality.
Yes, at last count I have four more lambs.

I want to thank those of you who have contacted my about lambs and ewes for sale....the sheep really appreciate your interest. ..me too.

We are again having a flood....we had a sudden downpour and large hail this morning. I didn't see any lambs laying out after being struck by hail...so we seem to have survived....although there is now a creek running thru our ewe and lambs pasture. Hopefully week old lambs won't jump into the water and try to swim.

2 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger Alaska Shetland Shepherd said...

Such beautiful sheep for sale! Someone is going to be very lucky indeed!!!

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Alaska Shetland Shepherd said...

Can I take Marshmello home? Maybe tuck her into my coat? Oh she is lovely...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home