Thursday, April 03, 2008

water wings










There are lambs....there are ewes...there are ewes with and without lambs.....Some are sleeping, some are in swimming classes.
We need homes. Check with me about where I am already driving to deliver.
I am dropping my web page. There will only be photos here....or in email. We have spots....lots of spots. We have puddles....lots of puddles.
We have come up with an idea for the lambs....little yellow water wings.
More rains today....just got the electricity back on.....I hate being without electricity!!!!!
If you know of anyone looking for spots. Rapunzel is still available. She is either warm black or likely dark brown. Longer primitive fleece....and can produce spotted lambs....that's one behind her.

I will deal on prices, I will help to deliver....let's find Rapunzel a new home.
Peeps, the soggy shepherd.



1 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger Alaska Shetland Shepherd said...

There are some spammers out there, so watch out - like the one from fenridal already posted here....I had one of those, bad stuff. Went to my dashboard and added in the letter thingie you have to type in before you can leave a comment...stops the bots from spamming blogs it seems. Typing in those extra letters is weird work, but better than spam for sure!

Just love the ewes you have posted for sale...did Marshmello find a home too already??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home