Monday, April 14, 2008

sunshine






















I saw it once today...






I have been encouraged to post nice photos for my friends who are not experiencing spring.
Flowers in the rain, and flood photos of the lambs pasture...before and after. You can see the lambs and moms out with their re-appearing lake. The after photo shows the fence still down outside the lamb area...and the condition of the ground after the flooding water scoured the grass off the dirt.
The cute lamb pictures are of Do si do and her first ram lamb...this is the lambs first walk outside the barn down to the pastures and the other lambs.
Ok, the top photos are from before the last flooding rains.
Spotted rams are cute cute cute.






2 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger Ebonwald Cardigans said...

hey!! there is my Do Si Do. Such a good mom too! Can't wait to see you again and meet the new girls!

 
At 4:51 AM, Blogger Rayna said...

I second that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home