Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Panda 1993-2006


Dayspring Panda passed on to the big pasture in the sky today.
born 4-08-93...died 7-26-06...preceeded in death by daughter Bianca, this spring.
Survived in Missouri, by two year old daughter China, other daughters: Snowwhite, Cinderella, grandaughters Bippitty, and Bunny and Easter, and great grand-daughters Boppitty, Cottonball, and Powderpuff.... Panda's grandson, Twospots is a breeding ram here, his sons, Two in the Bush, and Equator will be living in Minnesota.... Another daughter Pandabear is already living in Minnesota. Easter also produced a nice ram this year that I plan to try out...Thanksgiving.
Panda was born a lovely yuglet flecket...she leaves a line of daughters who produce the same lovely flecket lambs.
We enjoyed her wise looks and hearty calls for her evening pan of grain. I'm sure there are other off-spring living good lives in several states. We will miss you Panda.
Thanks for all the time you spent with us, we hope we will remember your lessons.
bopeep

3 Comments:

At 5:41 AM, Blogger Karen said...

My condolences to you on the loss of wise, old Panda. What a blessing to have had such a wonderful sheep in your life. Glad one of her great-grandsons made it to my place. What a life she must have had!

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Highland Hollow Emporium said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Panda. Jane says she is one of the best!

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Bill Stearman said...

Mary Ellen,

Having my own old girl who has a special new home ... and intending to be a special old one myself ... my heart is with you. Cherish the memories ... and the off spring. You do good work my friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home