Thursday, June 29, 2006

wedding photos




Those who knew we had a wedding in our family....likely wondered why I didn't carry photos with me everywhere....or at least post them. Well, seems like parents aren't supposed to walk down the aisle with a camera....so I not only didn't have any....BUT...I hadn't even seen any.
Until today....Thank heavens for sheepy friends. Now that I have wiped the keyboard off....I will try to show you a photo of my daughters wedding.
These are photos of our very well planned and graceful walking of our daughter from our little house....past the bar...and down the aisle to the lovely little deck, I built that week...so they could stand on it to be married. Of, course...we didn't know that when I built it....
Congratulation to Brigid and Chris...on their lovely wedding, and their first month's anniversary.
Love, mom

1 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger Highland Hollow Emporium said...

Nice pictures. I'm thinking John must have taken them, because we all know how what's her name takes pictures.
Happy life Bridet
Highland Hollow Emporium

 

Post a Comment

<< Home