Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mid October

Wow, Have you started to breed yet?
I have my little ram lamb in a pen by the girls...but he hasn't attracted anyone yet.
I have three ewes who are contracted to breed. So there will be lambs if my about-to-be new daughter-in-law comes in the spring. Hopefully the lambs will fly away shortly before the wedding next summer.
So I will have to catch the girls and throw them in.....My girls are snobs....they prefer big horns on their males. Oh well....maybe just this once they will decide to follow my wishes.
I deleted my political blog this morning. It didn't tell me how to delete the whole thing...so I took off the posts one by one.
If anyone knows how to take the whole title off...let me know.
We live in the police state of missouri. Claire and her city thugs won't allow anyone to speak against her messiah. You think joe the plumber was raked over the coals for speaking the truth....here they want to actually throw you in jail for such things.
Used to be a free country.
Close your mouth peeps....

5 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger Rayna said...

Crazy! Haven't put pens together yet, won't put them together til mid-November - early-December.

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger A Jackson said...

Wow peeps, you mean you didn't get the "Claire is God's gift to Missouri" memo?

We had an excellent person in her place, but he had to go because he wasn't good enough. Despite his voting records and how good a job he DID!

It was all his fault that our economy was bad....and it still is, and now if we just put democrats in the white house, I'm just certain that all these problems will magically go away.

Don't you?

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger bopeep said...

Thank you Allena,
I forgot....yes, isn't claire a "case"....just like Richardson and Powell, she thinks her messiah is going to place her high up in his cabinet.....ha ha ha, like that will ever happen to that old lady!....I actually used to send money to Hillary....WOW....now I think she and Bill are apple-polishers, and their favorite apple has a worm inside.
Don't get me started...we live in red-neck territory.
And you should see what I erased!
Just in case the missouri political police are watching....look out boys and girls...they are coming to your town next. No dissent allowed!

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger A Jackson said...

Mary Ellen,
Email it to me!

I would love to read it.

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Alaska Shetland Shepherd said...

HALLOOOOOOOOOO! I am alive and well and enjoying a few blog moments today, finally! WOOHOO! Yes, you tell those three girls to get with the program and have early lambs and then those lambs will sneak out of there by dawn's early light and fly fly fly away! I can't wait!

And politics....you ought to be in the city that Sarah is from. You'd think our crime rate would go down with all the Feds hanging out here lately....hehehehe. Can I say that I know and love Sarah and that's she's probably got more common sense in her than all of Washington DC put together in one pile?? I can't say I agree with everything she believes in but then again looking at the other 3 running mates, I certainly don't believe in everything they believe in and she's the closest thing to the real deal that's come down the pike in many, many years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home