Thursday, May 31, 2007

reading blogs

Well, if my lambs manage to cry themselves to sleep tonight, I will wake them and pack the truck for the missouri sheep show.
And if I can find my way down...or up the road in the fog I'll take them with me.
So you can read all about the Alaskan shetlands....or The canadian shetlands....or the wisconsin and Minnesota shetlands....Those links are on the right of this blog....See what is happening, look at cute lambs...and think about what you are doing....he he.
I'll be back soon.
Peeps

2 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Hope you have a great show!

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Highland Hollow said...

Mary Ellen
I finally got a blog going for the farm. It took alot of thinking (hard on the brain) my head hurts, but I did it. I will be taking pics this weekend.
have fun and lots of blue ribbons at the show.
Jane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home