Sunday, February 04, 2007

yuglet




Don't ask me....I have finally gotten to post...I'm not in charge of pictures.

Pan, had large yuglet eyes spots. But there was a white line between his eye spots and his body color.

To tell you the truth, I prefer the white nose look.


I would consider these eye spots to be fairly medium sized. The double take is Rapunzel....who has a rather birlset or bronget white neck.
You may notice Rapunzel has black eye spots but her wool is brownish toned. I've given up figuring out the reason. I would call her shetland-black.
Polka is a yuglet flecket....one of triplets, the other two were pretty solid black.
Polka has more small sized eye spots, and although she has a black nose, she lacks the black lipstick marking so common with yuglet marking.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home