Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Oh Dear!

Here I am trying to stay out of trouble. And I may be considered offensive. Whoops.
Is this new list a way to count friends? I didn't know. That's OK....I am so remote, I don't have anyone around to be friends with anyway.
For all the people I know....who think I may be on the new list and avoiding them....no....I'm over here trying to live my life the best I can.
I'm so glad there are breeders enjoying the new format.....but I have been getting enough emails to cause problems with my computer activity. In the middle of form-emails last night, I got two frantic emails from my children warning me of storms in my area.
Matter of fact...those storms are coming in again....and I'm have to sign off to keep from getting hit by lightening on-line.
Enjoy your day.
Peeps

1 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger Kim Nikolai said...

Hi Mary Ellen,
In case you haven't noticed yet it is possible in the new community to turn off may of the email notices that are set up by default to go out to everyone. Check out your profile info and it is some place in there.

Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home